

To break in the new trailer, we went to Dinosaurland for Spring Break. Devin was in 1st grade this past year, and crazy about the Dinos - so we wanted to go and discover a new Devinosaurus species. The McLeod family came with us and we had a great time hiking and exploring the museums and pictographs and petroglyphs in the eastern Utah area. I think the main reason that we didn't discover Devin's new dino is that he and Carson were too busy sliding down the side of the mountain and making forts out of picnic tables. They are two little peas in a pod! Val and I kept joking that they really didn't know anyone else was around. I am not sure we were really needed either.
I think that Kade is trying to be Vanna White - only problem is that I am not sure who he is trying to sell???
No comments:
Post a Comment