This week was a good one! Woah! Already week 6 of the transfer! I can hardly believe it! Time has really flown by here in the islands! We were able on Saturday to see our investigator Kriss take the step of baptism. He is very excited to start this new life, and to serve others here in the ward. We were also able to find some new investigators that we are teaching about the restoration and we are excited to see if any of them progress! Yesterday, we were able to visit some part member families and less active families that had children who went to EFY the last week, and they enjoyed it fully. All of Spain had a joined EFY in Segovia, and we have heard that it was a great experience for the youth. Ethan! Think about going to EFY next year! I know that it will be a great expience for you!
All is well here. If you could please check the account, I have had to spend a little bit of money, for the window on the car mostly (Unfortunatley, the church doesn´t cover that. ;) ) We will see if I get lucky to stay here for another transfer! It will be really hard to leave the Islands whenever I go, but "I´ll go where he wants me to go"
Love you family! Until next week!
Elder Rawlinson
PS Mom, you are always in my prayers, It is sometimes hard for me too, but the time is flying by. I look forward to the day that we see eachother again. Always sending love your way!
No comments:
Post a Comment