This past week has been great! This week right now, we are in the last one of the transfer. I really do not want to leave this transfer, but there is a chance that I might. Ahhhhh! I have grown to love the Canary Islands, and the people of Vecindario. It will be very hard to leave, whenever it happens.
Damian and his family have been progressing very well. We had a Family Home Evening with them and another family in the ward. And we talked about how the Gospel can protect the families. Also, we went over to their home last night to have a lesson, and they let us know that they have bought their tickets to Argentina, and will be leaving on July 8th. We are very excited, but also a little bit sad. We are going to do everything that we can to make sure that they are ready so that they can progress with their goals of marriage and baptism when they get there. The gospel has really blessed their family. Damian was also able to stop smoking, and appears to us much more happy.
That is awesome that you are going to Half Dome! You will love it! Actually, we had a Family Home Evening last night with Fabio's family, and we talked about spiritually uplifting experiences. I shared our hike up half dome, and the letter that I got from you, Mom. I hope that you love that, and I expect to see pictures!
I gave a talk yesterday in Sacrament meeting about the Holy Ghost, and it went really well! It is always so nerve-racking to give talks, especially in Spanish, but I always feel like something takes over me when I get up to the pulpit.
Love you all family! Hopefully I will be emailing you next week from the islands!
Elder Rawlinson
No comments:
Post a Comment