Dear Family,
I am so happy that I got a chance to see you
yesterday! You all look so great, and I can tell that you are having fun back home. It was also nice to see the new little fuzzy member of the family as well. I am definitely having fun out here! Even more so now with Elder Gentry! He is a little bit of a goofy guy, but, so am I! Haha, we are having a lot of fun.
Hmmm, "uplifting" In Spanish? I´m not really sure that there is a direct translation. You could say, "espiritual" for "spiritual", but I´m not really sure what else it could be.
One interesting experience that we had about a week ago, was something that I did not expect to have on my mission in Spain. We met with a evangelical pastor from Africa, and taught in English. It was very..... difficult. :) Luckily, we got our whole message in, but we got to listen to quite a bit about the bible. The bible is a very good book, and we believe that it is true, "as far as it is translated correctly". This is where the Book of Mormon is so important. It is the most perfect book on the earth, and can help us get closer to Christ so much. That experience definitley strengthened my testimony of the Book of Mormon immensely.
Hey, here is my address:
Calle Zonzama 3#15, 4D
35110, Vecindario
Gran Canaria
España
Thank you so much for everything, and I look forward to talking to you next week.
Love,
Élder Rawlinson
No comments:
Post a Comment