Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Aubrey

Family!
How have you been lately! This was one of the first weeks that I did not recieve an email from you, but that is probably my fault, as I never really write at a consistent time. Things have been very good here lately, and we have been able to find quite a few new investigators. Haha, just the other day, we were walking down the street, and a man in his car stopped in the middle of this narrow spanish street, and asked us if we were Jehovah´s Witnesses (you would be surprised how much we get that here) and we informed him that we weren´t and that we would love to talk to him. He gave us his phone number, and we have an appointment to meet with him tonight. Haha, the miracles that we recieve from the Lord surprise us sometimes. I have really been enjoying working with Élder Gentry, and I look forward to working with him even more over the next while.
So, first off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREY! I can´t believe that you are already 8 years old! I hope that your birthday is amazing, and your baptism as well. Also, as this Sunday is Mothers day, we will have an oppritunity to skype home that night. We have set up a time with a member at 8 oclock here, which would be 1 PM back home. I was thinking that would probably be perfect for you right after church. We will just do the same thing as Christmas, and I will call you around that 1 oclock back home. I can´t believe that mothers day is already here! It feels like Christmas was just 2 weeks ago!

That´s about it for this week! Thank you so much Family! Just also wanted to ask you again what your opinion is on the mission flash drive. 
I love you so much, and I can´t wait to see you this Sunday!
Élder Rawlinson


No comments: